Build Your Own Gaming Nostalgia
Blocky table tennis with a ball and two paddles was one of the first real video games to make it into mainstream culture. It took an awful lot of high-tech electronics in 1972 to create this classic game. Now however you can cobble together your very own Classic Video Table Tennis Game with a little determination and some basic soldering skillz. This kit contains a pre-printed circuit board and 39 various resistors, diodes, and capacitors. Solder everything together (following the instructions we hope) and plug the audio and video into any standard TV for instant Table Tennis action. You can play against another lowly human or challenge the computer at four different skill levels.
Please keep in mind you'll need to provide your own soldering iron, solder, philips head screwdriver and three AA batteries to complete this kit. We of course recommend the Cold Heat Soldering Tool to avoid those singed fingers.
Product Features & Specifications
- One or Two Players (Play against another human or the computer)
- Four Difficulty Levels
- Digital Controls
- Kit Contains All Electronic Parts Needed
- Tools Required and NOT Included: Soldering Iron, Solder, Small Philips Head Screwdriver
- Build Time: About 1 to 2 hours depending on skill level
- Connects to any Television (NTSC Only) using standard RCA style Video Cables (Not included)
- Requires 3 AA Batteries